Home Forums Café Forum Learning Action 1 Reflect on Learning Action 1 Reply To: Reflect on Learning Action 1

Henry
Participant

How this Learning Action has helped you to review your TE/TVET programmes?

I have gained information on sustainability project and education that leads to sustainable development. i have further learned how to came up with a change project that is relevant to curriculum and brings change of mindset on issues of economy , society and management of natural resources so that they are made savable to all generations. emphasis has been made that SD depends on good approach of ESD.

How can you work towards a more critical understanding of SD and ESD in your context?

This can be done through discussion with COP on SD and ESD and later source documents that have guide lines on ESD. in addition, reading samples of other ESD projects help shaping my understanding of ESD.

What still needs to be discussed and taken forward?

Global or environmental crises like climate change and environment, economic issues such as industrialization and employment and waste management, education should also be customised to solving global problems like poverty economy and environment

Can you prepare some suggestions for colleagues / your department / your TE/TVET institution? What would you emphasise?

review curriculum to include issues of SD and global challenges as well as review curriculum so that knowledge of ESD be known by scholars at all levels

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Henry.